- Nurse: "Sorry your boyfriend couldn't wait for you in the waiting room, it makes women feel uncomfortable."
- Me: "He wasn't my boyfriend and I don't see how it would make them uncomfortable, but that's my opinion. He was here for moral support. I understood, and so does he."
- Nurse: "So he's your...."
- Me: "Friend."
- Nurse: (During the question asking) "How many sexual partners have you had?"
- Me: "11."
- Nurse: "How old were you when you first became sexually active?"
- Me: "....Loaded question but....14, I guess."
- Nurse: "You're sexually active, then."
- Me: "Well....I guess...but..."
- Nurse: "How many times have you been pregnant?"
- Me: "Uh. 0."
- Nurse: "O...kayy...-Checks 'condoms' as my preferred use of birth control-"
- Me: "I don't use condoms. Or take birth control."
- Nurse: "Then how do you avoid getting pregnant?"
- Me: "With homosexuality."
- Me: "I fuck girls."
I think it would be cool to do a photo series called “I Woke Up Like This” and it’s just women in their beds immediately after they’ve woken up, fucked up makeup, hair disheveled, you know. how humans awake from eight hours of unconsciousness.
being an introvert is really hard because there is no polite way to tell someone that you’re in a bad mood because you’re exhausted from socializing.
Nicki Minaj, “Girls Fall Like Dominoes” (2010).
Nicki is QUEEN. Can’t say SHIT.